Do Over the Counter Fertility Pills Really Work?
Fertility pills are so very expensive, they can quickly deplete a couple’s bank account when they are going through fertility issues. This high cost leads many couples to seek out other options. One of the best alternative options for fertility medications can be bought over the counter, believe it or not. Today we are going to talk about a few of the options for over the counter fertility pills.
Fertility blends are a great option for couples who want to get the best of all fertility supplements in one convenient tablet, without having to buy all of the supplements separately. Fertility Blends are mainly sold online, which makes it easy to order them whenever it is convenient for you. No trips to the doctor, no long wait at the pharmacy.
Another plus is that you can have these fertility blends delivered to your door every month without having to reorder them. Fertility blends like FertiBella ConceiveEasy take all of the guesswork out of fertility supplements, by delivering them all in one convenient capsule. These can be a great option for many women, especially since they are much more affordable as compared to prescriptions.
Prenatal vitamins are a great way to also boost your fertility inexpensively. You can find prenatal vitamins at any health store, drug store, even at a big box store. Your doctor can recommend a prenatal vitamin for you, and he or she may even have some samples available that you can try out.
Look for prenatal vitamins that are high in folic acid, vitamin C, vitamin E, zinc, and calcium for maximum benefits. While prenatal vitamins are not fertility pills, per say, they are helpful in preparing a woman’s body to easily support a pregnancy. These are a great way to begin to boost your fertility in an easy manner.
There are a ton of different herbal supplements on the market that can help to boost fertility. Let’s take a look at a few of the most popular ones:
- Black Cohosh – Black Cohosh is an herb that can be taken during the first half of pregnancy to prevent cramping from ovulation.
- Dong Quai – Dong Quai has been known to be a great female hormone regulator, and it also is useful for toning the uterus. Dong Quai can interact with some other medications, however, so it is a good idea to check with your doctor before trying this supplement to make sure that there will be no harmful interactions.
- Vitex – Vitex or agnus castus, is one of the most common and popular female fertility herbs out there. It is also known as chasteberry. It can be taken throughout the entire cycle, or it can be taken for just the first half. Either way is fine. Vitex is known for it’s ability to regulate the entire female reproductive system.
- False Unicorn - Even though it has a funny name, false unicorn is a seriously helpful herb. It is known to help with female infertility and to also help combat ovarian pain. This is a great fertility herb that not many people have heard of.
- Evening Primrose Oil - Many women use Evening Primrose Oil to regulate their cycles, and also to improve the quality of their cervical mucus. However, it is very important to never take Evening Primrose Oil if there is a chance that you might be pregnant. This is because Evening Primrose Oil can cause uterine contractions, and it is unsafe for women that might be pregnant. Make sure that you never take this herbal supplement if there is a chance of pregnancy.
- Maca Root - Maca Root is a great herbal supplement that is known to balance the female hormonal system as well as support the endocrine system, which is responsible for controlling all hormonal functions.
- White Peony - While it is a beautiful flower, white peony has much more useful properties besides just it’s beauty. It is a very powerful fertility herb, mostly known for it’s ability to increase blood circulation to the reproductive organs. It helps to relax the body, and also aids in pain reduction as well.
- Parsley - Believe it or not, parsley has long held fertility benefits as well. It is known to be a herb that helps to bring on menstruation. It is also a huge source of Vitamin C.
- Yarrow - Yarrow is a great herb for fertility as well, it is very good at stimulating the uterus. It is great also for helping to bring on menstruation in women who are not pregnant.
As you can see, there are a ton of different fertility herbs out there, and several different options on the market for over the counter fertility medications. Of course, there are no guarantees when it comes to these drugs, and your experiences may vary.
It is always a good idea to check with your doctor and see what the best herbs might be for your particular case, and to make sure that there is nothing to be concerned about. For the most part, over the counter fertility supplements are a great choice.
To comment, please fill in the fields below, enter your comment and select the Comment button.